Mortality rate, under-5, female (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Under-five mortality rate, female is the probability per 1,000 that a newborn female baby will die before reaching age five, if subject to female age-specific mortality rates of the specified year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, under-5, female (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2015) : Somalia(127), Chad(123.1), Central African Republic(122.4), Nigeria(118.1), Sierra Leone(115.3), Mali(103.4), Guinea(102.3), Benin(93.4), South Sudan(93.4), Niger(90.3).