Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Under-five mortality rate is the probability per 1,000 that a newborn baby will die before reaching age five, if subject to age-specific mortality rates of the specified year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2015) : Somalia(133.4), Chad(130.5), Central African Republic(129.1), Nigeria(125.4), Sierra Leone(121.8), Mali(109.1), Guinea(107.2), Benin(99.9), South Sudan(98.6), Democratic Republic of the Congo(97.4).