Permanent cropland (% of land area) (World) - 2016
* Data Description : Permanent cropland is land cultivated with crops that occupy the land for long periods and need not be replanted after each harvest, such as cocoa, coffee, and rubber. This category includes land under flowering shrubs, fruit trees, nut trees, and vines, but excludes land under trees grown for wood or timber.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Permanent cropland (% of land area)" in the World (2016) : Tuvalu(60), Sao Tome and Principe(40.625), Kiribati(39.5062), Marshall Islands(36.1111), Comoros(28.4793), Federated States of Micronesia(24.2857), Malaysia(22.7058), Dominica(22.6667), Nauru(20), Philippines(17.9428).