Agricultural machinery, tractors (World) - 2008
* Data Description : Agricultural machinery refers to the number of wheel and crawler tractors (excluding garden tractors) in use in agriculture at the end of the calendar year specified or during the first quarter of the following year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Agricultural machinery, tractors" in the World (2008) : Poland(1566340), Spain(1030440), Russia(364356), Ukraine(335473), Romania(174790), Lithuania(117580), Algeria(104529), Egypt(103188), Bulgaria(53100), Belarus(49517).