Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15+) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15 and older that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15+) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Qatar(87.56), Madagascar(86.537), Rwanda(84.138), United Arab Emirates(84.138), United Republic of Tanzania(83.397), Zimbabwe(83.211), Nepal(83.108), Cambodia(81.047), North Korea(80.685), Eritrea(80.56).