Employment to population ratio, 15+, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employment to population ratio is the proportion of a countrys population that is employed. Employment is defined as persons of working age who, during a short reference period, were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period (i.e. who worked in a job for at least one hour) or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangements. Ages 15 and older are generally considered the working-age population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment to population ratio, 15+, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Qatar(94.995), United Arab Emirates(93.414), Niger(90.442), Madagascar(88.046), Bahrain(86.679), Oman(86.246), Cambodia(86.148), United Republic of Tanzania(86.054), Ethiopia(86.052), Kuwait(85.45).