Employment to population ratio, 15+, female (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2019
* Data Description : Employment to population ratio is the proportion of a countrys population that is employed. Employment is defined as persons of working age who, during a short reference period, were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period (i.e. who worked in a job for at least one hour) or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangements. Ages 15 and older are generally considered the working-age population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment to population ratio, 15+, female (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2019) : Rwanda(83.307), Madagascar(82.191), Nepal(80.823), Burundi(79.509), United Republic of Tanzania(77.298), Laos(76.412), Togo(74.796), Mozambique(74.771), Cambodia(74.524), Zimbabwe(74.488).