* Puede cambiar el tamaño y mover gráficos del mapa con desplazamiento del mouse o con los dedos.
* Descripción de Datos: Adequacy of unemployment benefits and active labor market programs (ALMP) is measured by the total transfer amount received by the population participating in unemployment benefits and active labor market programs as a share of their total welfare. Welfare is defined as the total income or total expenditure of beneficiary households. Unemployment benefits and active labor market programs include unemployment compensation, severance pay, and early retirement due to labor market reasons, labor market services (intermediation), training (vocational, life skills, and cash for training), job rotation and job sharing, employment incentives and wage subsidies, supported employment and rehabilitation, and employment measures for the disabled. Estimates include both direct and indirect beneficiaries.
* Fuente de Datos : Worldbank.org
* Al cambiar la fecha desde el menú desplegable, puede ver las estadísticas en los mapas desde 2000.
* Puede obtener mejores resultados manteniendo la pantalla horizontal en los teléfonos móviles.