* Puede cambiar el tamaño y mover gráficos del mapa con desplazamiento del mouse o con los dedos.
* Descripción de Datos: Trademark applications filed are applications to register a trademark with a national or regional Intellectual Property (IP) offices and designations received by relevant offices through the Madrid System. A trademark is a distinctive sign which identifies certain goods or services as those produced or provided by a specific person or enterprise. A trademark provides protection to the owner of the mark by ensuring the exclusive right to use it to identify goods or services, or to authorize another to use it in return for payment. The period of protection varies, but a trademark can be renewed indefinitely beyond the time limit on payment of additional fees. Resident application refers to an application filed with the IP office of or acting on behalf of the state or jurisdiction in which the first-named applicant in the application has residence. Class count is used to render application data for trademark applications across offices comparable, as some offices follow a single-class/single-design filing system while other have a multiple class/design filing system.
* Fuente de Datos : Worldbank.org
* Al cambiar la fecha desde el menú desplegable, puede ver las estadísticas en los mapas desde 2000.
* Puede obtener mejores resultados manteniendo la pantalla horizontal en los teléfonos móviles.