* Puede cambiar el tamaño y mover gráficos del mapa con desplazamiento del mouse o con los dedos.
* Descripción de Datos: Industrial design applications are applications to register an industrial design with a national or regional Intellectual Property (IP) offices and designations received by relevant offices through the Hague System. Industrial designs are applied to a wide variety of industrial products and handicrafts. They refer to the ornamental or aesthetic aspects of a useful article, including compositions of lines or colors or any three-dimensional forms that give a special appearance to a product or handicraft. The holder of a registered industrial design has exclusive rights against unauthorized copying or imitation of the design by third parties. Industrial design registrations are valid for a limited period. The term of protection is usually 15 years for most jurisdictions. However, differences in legislation do exist, notably in China (which provides for a 10-year term from the application date). Resident application refers to an application filed with the IP office of or acting on behalf of the state or jurisdiction in which the first-named applicant in the application has residence. Design count is used to render application data for industrial applications across offices comparable, as some offices follow a single-class/single-design filing system while other have a multiple class/design filing system.
* Fuente de Datos : Worldbank.org
* Al cambiar la fecha desde el menú desplegable, puede ver las estadísticas en los mapas desde 2000.
* Puede obtener mejores resultados manteniendo la pantalla horizontal en los teléfonos móviles.